- Quantum Reality #4
It is worth lingering a moment over the Otherworld of the nuclear physicists, if only because their discipline is widely held to be the doyen of sciences. They, above all, seek to establish the "facts" of the matter. I would maintain, however, that their subatomic realm is merely another variant of daimonic reality. Everything that is predicated of it could, for instance, be applied with equal justice to the land of Fairy
- Theoretical Physicist Michio Kaku
- Terence McKenna's theory of hypervisualization through Quantum Resonance in the Synaptic Field, and the related Geometric Model of the Psychedelic Experience.
- Alan Watts talks about the big bang
- Nick Herbert and Max face the Quantum Facts
- Ultraterrestrial Agents of Cultural Deconstruction
- The Infinite Complexity of our Immediate Environment
- State-Specific Physics
- S U P E R S P A C E
related net resources
- The laboratory of parallel universe experimentation may not lie in a mechanical time machine ... but could exist between our ears. Dr. Fred Alan Wolf on Parallel Universes.
- By merely observing a phenomenon (resonating ones brain with it) one can affect the outcome, since physical mechanisms in your brain are part of the wave matrix described by quantum mechanics. A Fundamental premise of Quantum Magic.
- Notes on Hyperspace (pdf)
- Searching for Extra Dimensions
- Parallel Universes: The Role of the Observer
- Magic windows are frequencies which ... are especially suited for coupling to and bringing energies from other dimensions.
- Parallel Resonant Fields and the Xenocontinua
- Structural Statistics of The Universe
- Unified Reality Theory
- Is space-time a lattice?
- A Scientific Journey into Hyperspace
- Hyper-Spatial Theory - Phenomenology of Relativistic Mechanics and Quantum Mechanics towards a theory of hyperspace.
- Twenty Science Attitudes
- Playful Axioms and Images
- On the Constancy of the Speed of Light - The possibility that the velocity of light, c, is not a fixed constant is reconsidered by statistical analysis of the historical measurements collected from four sources. Our hypothesis testing of the selected data shows the measured value of the velocity of light has decreased over the past 250 years.
- hyperspatial imaging
- NCSA Relativity Group Movies - gorgeous supercomputed simulations of black hole gravity effects on the spacetime continuum.
- Virtual trips to Black Holes and Neutron Stars MPEGs
- Viewing Four-dimensional Objects In Three Dimensions
- Stereoscopic Animated Hypercube (Java Applet)
- HYPERGEO 2.1 graphical research tool for investigating the nature of hyperspatial geometry. (PC-DOS, 360k)
- 3D Strange Attractors and Similar Objects
- Knotted Spheres in the Fourth Dimension
- The Hypersphere is a colorful, flexible, seven-fold model of the evolving universe.
- The Pavilion of Polyhedreality
- Many-Worlds Quantum Theory
- The Everett FAQ
- A Many-Minds Interpretation Of Quantum Theory
- The Transactional Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
- Baryons and Branes in Anti de Sitter Space
- Dualities between conformal gauge theories and supergravities in anti-de Sitter space
- Electrogravitics Reference List
PHYSIC ~ CELTIC ~ VEDIC ~ TANTRIC ~ PSYCHIC
CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES OF A HYPERSPATIAL NATURE