Ralph Nader's list of accomplishments include:
- Launching federal regulatory agencies (i.e. the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environment Protection Agency (EPA), and Consumer Product Safety Administration)
- Ensuring access to government through the Freedom of Information Act of 1974.
- Over eight major federal consumer protection laws (i.e. the motor vehicle safety laws)
- The recall of millions of defective motor vehicles
- Dozens of effective citizen groups.
JD, Harvard Law School, 1958
Magna cum laude, Princeton, 1955
Attended, Gilbert School, 1951.
Department of Labor
United States Army.
Candidate, United States President, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008.
Opinions / Editorials